After integrating Polygon, Morpheus Labs is now available on QuickSwap – with a campaign to welcome new users.
Morpheus Labs recently announced that our utility token (MITX) is now officially on the Polygon chain. Read the full article here. As a way of saying thank you, Morpheus Labs has teamed up with Quickswap to provide the community with a reward program.
- Liquidity Mining Campaign: Stake LP tokens for MITX-QUICK or MITX-ETH pools to earn QUICK tokens in addition to trading fees
Reward: $100K worth of QUICK tokens
Start Time: 15th September 2021 at 18:00 UTC
Reward duration: 60 days
- Farm Campaign (Dragon Syrup): Stake dQUICK to earn MITX
Reward: $100K worth of MITX
Start Time: 21st September 2021 at 15:30 UTC
Reward duration: 60 days
Step-by-Step Guide to dive into the QuickSwap pool
- Go to https://quickswap.exchange/#/pool and click “Add Liquidity”
- Select MITX-QUICK or MITX-ETH, and complete transactions to get LP token
- Go to https://quickswap.exchange/#/quick and find MITX-QUICK pool or MITX-ETH pool to stake LP tokens
- Done! You will now earn pools transactions fees and QUICK token rewards
Step-by-step guide to participate in Dragon’s Syrup pool
- Go to Dragon’s Lair pool https://quickswap.exchange/#/dquick to stake QUICK to earn dQUICK
- Once you have dQUICK, then go to the MITx Dragon’s Syrup pool https://quickswap.exchange/#/syrup
- Enter the amount of dQUICK you desire to stake
- Click “Approve dQUICK” to allow QuickSwap to access dQUICK tokens in your wallet and accept the transaction via your Metamask window.
- Upon confirmation, click “Stake” and use MetaMask to accept the transaction.
- Done! You are now earning MITx.
- MITX smart contract address on Polygon is 0x31042a4e66eda0d12143ffc8cc1552d611da4cba
- MITX is shown on Polygons Scan
- If you have QUICK, you can swap QUICK to MITX on QuickSwap
- If you have MITX on Ethereum, you can transfer MITX from Ethereum to Polygon via Polygon Bridge V2.
- If you don’t have MITX on Ethereum, you can transfer MITX from centralized exchanges that support MITX, send it to your Ethereum wallet address, and follow the step above.
- How to Set Up Polygon (Matic) Mainnet for MetaMask & Transfer Assets from L1 to L2 to use QuickSwap Dex – Read more here.
- QuickSwap Exchange Tutorial: How to Use QuickSwap? Read more here
QuickSwap is a fork of the originator of Automated Market Makers in the now rapidly expanding DeFi sector of the Cryptocurrency industry, Uniswap. Both, of course, are magical. Only, rather than settling for the magic of unicorns, we’ve opted for the magic of dragons. It’s a much faster kind of magic, currently only available in a land far far away, known by the locals as Layer 2. Although it’s very very far far away, to get there requires only a few clicks on a mouse, via the magical MATIC portal, aided by a fanciful Fox with a Mask.
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, etc, and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 500+ Dapps, ~567M+ txns, and ~6M+ daily txns.
About Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs is a Singapore-based blockchain-platform-as-a-service provider offering the most powerful tools, scalable infrastructure and ready-to-use solution templates for enterprises and blockchain developers on the multi-cloud capability to build, deploy and manage innovative applications with cost and time efficiencies. The platform offers a multitude of intuitive solutions that enables developers and enterprises alike to take advantage of its platform to build effective solutions for various use cases.
Morpheus Labs have been partnering with tech giants to make blockchain more accessible and economical, even for individual developers who have the entrepreneurial dreams to develop innovative solutions to benefit the society. One of our largest partners is Huawei as they have been heavily investing in the Fintech scene in recent times.