We are looking for suitable candidate to join our team as a full-time Marketing Manager. The role will comprise on (but not limited to) helping us to build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels, initiatives and engaging community.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns, initiatives and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog social media Channels that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
•Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy • Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Evaluating and optimising marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• This is a Singapore-based role and we prefer Singaporean Citizen/Permanent Residents for this position.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organisational abilities.
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field