JOB SCOPE OF PRODUCT MARKETING & COMMUNICATION (Junior)
This junior role is concerned with supporting marketing, Business Development and management, as well as Morpheus Labs’ SEED platform services sales, specifically to ensure solution/feature development is being narrated correctly to internal teams and working with them to achieve marketing and sales targets. Creating product stories and positioning of SEED platforms and related tools for internal team and external partners.
The roles and responsibilities for this role shall include the following:
- Study company products and Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Demonstrated success in product positioning, setting product narrative and unique selling points.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Communicate the value of company products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Collaborating with the Marketing team in quality lead generations and qualify leads
- Any other duties or projects, as assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in project management and editorial & copywriting,
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven thinking
- Good storytelling and script writing skills is preferred
- Product design experience is bonus
- Team player, creative, flexible and leadership qualities is a must
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- A creative, bubbly and self driven team player who enjoys team sports & activities (game, movie, drink, food etc)
- Love challenges, team collaboration and is willing to take up a leadership role.
About Morpheus labs:
As a growing company, and market leading Low code Blockchain development platform. Working with numerous global renowned names, we have a strong devotion in growing a team of like-minded people with the same belief in values and life.
- Be Passionate in life, in what you do and what you love
- Be Empathetic towards customers, partners and people around us.
- Be Innovative in solving daily challenges to reach maximum efficiency
- Be Proud of ourselves and one another – whom we work with: Everyone plays a very important role, and greater success can only be achieved together, not alone.
Be Good to family, friends, colleagues and life: Doing good is the only sustainable way to reach success by creating positivity around us.