The roles and responsibilities for this role shall include the following:
- Work with and manage the needs of a range of stakeholders(eg. CIO, Product Managers, and CTO) to clarify business and engineering requirements
- Requires the ability to interact and work very closely with the Product team (Product Owner, Manager) and the other members of the devops team.
- Support the Product Manager to Identify solutions and delivery of complex projects/programs, including complex application and/or system integration (eg. integrate products/software/APIs from Blockchain and Crypto/DeFi space).
- Support in building large-scale distributed multi-tenant software systems when needed. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud and security architecture, principles, interfaces, and protocols
- Utilize micro-services based and modern software development knowledge and skills in a DevOps environment
- Containerization, serverless computing and platform-as-a-service Guarantee continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software.
- Design and manage container-based hosting environments
- Support to incident and problem management to identify root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again
- Has interest and understands the Blockchain and Crypto
- Good knowledge of the cloud platform offerings (AWS preferred)
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis.
- Understanding of DevOps best practices
- Effective communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to increasing knowledge and understanding of how to improve existing applications
- Enthusiasm for cutting edge technologies, complex problems and building things
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
- Working in an agile environment using test-driven methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering related field
- Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support colleagues
- A good team player and ability to work independently
- Positive Mindset and a goal setter
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Cloud, DevOps /Certifications : 3+ years
- Platform: 3-4 years
- Kubernetes: 1+ year
- Docker/Docker Composer 1+ year
- CloudFormation/ Ansible: 1+ year
- REST services: 3-4 years
- Microservices: 3+ years
- API Gateway: 1-2years
- Jenkins: 2-3 years
- CI / CD: 2-3 years
- Blockchain/Smart Contracts/Crypto: 1-4 years
You’ll need the flexibility required to work with a distributed team across other time zones along with a good internet connection at all times.
About Morpheus labs:
As a growing company, and market leading Low code Blockchain development platform. Working with globally renowned names, we have a strong devotion in growing a team of like-minded people with the same belief in values and life.
- Be Passionate in life, in what we do and love
- Be Empathetic towards customers, partners and people around us.
- Be Innovative in solving daily challenges
- Be Proud of ourselves and one another – whom we work with: Everyone plays a very important role and great success can only be achieved together, not alone.
- Be Good to family, friends, colleagues and life: Doing good is the only sustainable way to reach success by creating positivity around us.
|Job Category||Product Owner|